- This Hide-A-Bar cabinet features paneled doors with inset panels of Ash Burl veneers in a parquet pattern framed with decorative moldings and oversized antique brass finished doorknobs.
- Stores up to 22 bottles of wine, with a generous amount of room in the doors for liquor storage.
- An upper fixed shelf may hold glasses and tumblers.
- The cabinet is finished in Hampton Cherry with light distressing on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Wooden stemware racks.
- Front locking doors. The left door is secured with a slide lock on the upper interior.
- A 3x power strip outlet is located on the main shelf for operating small appliances.
- Glass mirrored back.
- Auto-On light switch turns the light on as the left cabinet door is opened and off when closed.
- Two dovetail drawers for ample utensil storage with full-extension metal drawer slides.
- A laminated lift-up shelf is located inside each of the two drawers, providing additional work surface area for mixing or prep.
- 180° door hinges. Full-length piano hinges allow doors to open wide for easy access to storage.
- Adjustable levelers under all corners.
- Overall Width: 43.000 (inch)
- Overall Height: 75.000 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 23.000 (inch)
- Product Weight: 273.9009 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 46.375 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 26.125 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 79.000 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 330.0000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Wine & Spirits
- Wood Finish: Hampton Cherry
- Levelers: 4
- Total Number of Drawers: 2
- Total Number of Shelves: 3
- Total Number of Doors: 2
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 42.920 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 55.380 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 080080
- UPC: 020867024605
- Tariff Code: 9403.60
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.